Electronic equipment mounted inside a cabinet generate heat that raises the temperature inside the enclosure.
Over time, the ever increasing heat can cause sensitive devices to malfunctions.
Thermoelectric Cooling Systems (TCS) are devised to divert an excess heat from electronic equipment installed inside the enclosure with IP66 protection.
TCS is a thermoelectric module (thermoelectric air conditioner), working on the basis of the Peltier effect.
The essence of the effect consists in the allocation of heat on the junctions of two different conductors when an electric current passes.
There are many advantages of TCS over conventional compressor:
· TCS doesn't have replaceable filters and saves IP66 protection class for the cabinet
· TCS can be controlled electronically
· TCS are easily reversible by reversing the polarity of Power supply
· TCS can work in the most adverse environmental conditions:
- in high ambient temperatures or heavily polluted ambient air;
- in application with vibrations or strong accelerations.
TCS "NSBox Cooling" allows to maintain the set temperature in a closed volume of NSBox in high ambient temperatures.
It must be necessary in regions with a hot climates, for a long batteries life of UPS, when installing of conventional client equipment.